Use our Indoor Heated Mats on floor wherever you feel you need extra warmth. Use them in places like Home & Office, Residential & Industrial workshops and/or just about any place where warm flooring can provide comfort and warm feet.
Indoor heated mats will heat up to 54C or 130F within 5 minutes.
There are many benefits of using the Indoor Heated Mats:
- Helps improve comfort at the workspace.
- The mat helps blood circulation to lower extremities which will then warm your whole body.
- The ergonomic design helps improve posture when sitting.
- Uses less energy than a light bulb – draws only 80 watts or 240 watts of energy depending on the size of mat you choose.
- Surface design also delivers a passive foot massage.
Indoor Heated Mat has been pre-tested and set to the correct temperature for use. The mat has been designed so warmth travels upwards, circulating around your feet and legs.
Simply Plug in the mat, push switch on the cord to the “ON” position. The switch will be illuminated when “ON”
Do be careful as the type of surface you place the mat on, some delicate surfaces may discolor or crack even though this mat gives a gentle heat. If you are not not sure of the type of surface, use cardboard under the mat for extra insulation.
Here are some safety precautions to observe when using the Indoor Heated Mat:
- Do not cover.
- Do not fold or twist.
- Do not use if cut or damaged.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Keep dry and free from obstruction.
- For “indoor use” only
The Heated Indoor Mat uses an electric heating element that produces uniformed, radiant heat. It is thermostatically controlled so that the heat is maintained at a constant temperature. This element is molded within the rubber to eliminate the danger of fire or electrical shock. (Note: With any new heated rubber product, there will be rubber odor when plugged in for the first time. This is temporary and will go away quickly.)
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE USE
This appliance has a polarized plug. To reduce risk of electric shock, this plug is intended to fit in a polarized outlet one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not modify the plug in any way.