At Mat Supplier Group, shipping our products in an efficient and effective manner is of the utmost important to us - to get your product delivered in a timely and cost efficient manner. As such, all shipments are made through regular ground service with a carrier chosen by Mat Supplier Group.
- If special requirements are necessary for any shipments, i.e. signature requirement upon delivery, expedition insurance etc. Mat Supplier Group needs to be contacted via phone or email and the order need to be placed over the phone.
- The cost and transit time for shipment of orders on Mat Supplier Group are subject to variance based on the location to which the order is being shipped. In most, cases, the transit time within the contiguous United States is 3-5 business days.
- The lead time does not guarantee the delivery of the products within the given time period, rather it ensures the product will be processed and shipped out via Mat Supplier Group within the provided time period. Mat Supplier Group will be inform its customers, to the best of its abilities, of any delays in the process of order processing and shipment (excluding any delays in transit).
- Unless special shipment agreement are made (signature requirement upon delivery, expedition insurance etc.), Mat Supplier Group cannot be held responsible for any delays and lost shipments, after the process of handing over the goods to the shipping carrier.
- Rolled Goods and larger products are shipped FOB, and the receiver of the shipment is responsible for placing the claim with the shipping carrier regarding any damage during shipment - Mat Supplier Group should be notified regarding any such damage, in case any mediation is required.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, & International Locations
Additional shipping charges to Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico and international shipments are applicable to all orders at or after the check-out process. Customers will be contacted if any such charges are applied to their order.
- Mat Supplier Group advises that such orders be placed over the phone, so as to allow our team to provide accurate information regarding the cost and time involved for the shipping process.
- Mat Supplier Group reserves the right to cancel orders, refund the customer, and refuse shipment at their own discretion. The customer will be contacted to ensure that the best possible alternative is chosen.