Demanding workouts need a base mat that reduces impact on joints while providing stable footing. The Dollamur FLEXI-Roll® Training mat is the perfect mat for cross-training or functional fitness in the gym or at home. Lightweight and portable.
Measuring 3' x 6', made up of 5/8" thick high-performance athletic foam for maximum shock absorption and a durable, vinyl surface providing stable footing for any hardcore workout. The Dollamur original FLEXI-Roll® feature makes setup and storage easy. "Made by Athletes, for Athletes™"
Shipping lead time: 15-20 weeks
• Thick, durable, anti-microbial vinyl will never crack
• 1-year Unlimited Warranty
• 5/8" total foam thickness: closed-cell, cross-linked foam that won't break down from repeated usage
Dollamur mats are lead, BPA, and phthalate free.
Box dimensions are 11” x 11” x 37”
Weight 10 lbs
We urge you to carefully read and consider the product safety warning section that follows. It is included to increase your awareness of the precautions that must be enforced in your home, gym or sports facility to reduce the possibility of injury.
Any activity involving motion, height, speed, rotation, and/or physical contact creates the possibility of serious injury, including paralysis and even death from landing or falling on the neck, head, back or other parts of the body. This mat DOES NOT eliminate this hazard. Users assume a risk of serious injury in using this product. Users should strictly adhere to the following guidelines at all times:
- Use this mat ONLY with proper training and under the supervision of a qualified instructor. Use of this mat without proper supervision, proper training, proper spotting equipment and/or trained spotters can be DANGEROUS and SHOULD NOT be undertaken or permitted.
- Always allow enough space to properly and safely perform the chosen maneuvers.
- Perform all maneuvers so as to avoid contact with instructors, bystanders, or other users, and to avoid going outside the perimeter of this mat.
- Inspect the mat prior to and after any use. Inspect the mat for damage, defects or wears, including tears and flattening of the energy absorbing materials. Additionally mat protection may vary according to room temperature and age. Damaged products should be repaired or replaced immediately. If in doubt, do not use this product.
- Mats can move during use. Before each use always check the mat for proper positioning and ensure mat is safely secured together. Read the owner manual before initial use.
- Know your own limitations and the limitations of this product. Follow progressive learning techniques and always consult an instructor.
- Frequently clean mats using Dollamur mat cleaning products or other disinfectants to prevent skin infections. DO NOT USE BLEACH.