The Dollamur FLEXI-Roll 5x10 Home Wrestling Mat allows you to configure your training area easily for 5x10, 10x10, 15x10 and up. Maximize your home workouts with a lightweight, easy up, easy storage mat from Dollamur.
This Dollamur FLEXI-Roll® Mat has the same great performance, high-quality sports foam and durable smooth vinyl surface as the mats you train and compete on.
Dollamur is the Official Mat of USA Wrestling.
Dollamur wrestling home mats come with 1-year unlimited warranty and FREE Shipping.
Note: Dollamur mats are manufactured for indoor use only. White and other light-colored mats may show dirt easily if not cleaned regularly. To maintain the appearance of your mat, clean all shoes, hands and feet before use and clean the mat regularly after use.
Dimensions: 5' x 10' x 1.25"(1.52m x 3m x 3.18 cm)
Dollamur mats are lead, BPA, and phthalate free.
Practice at home with a lightweight, easy handling FLEXI-Roll® mat.
This Dollamur FLEXI-Roll® Mat has the same great performance, high quality sports foam and durable smooth vinyl surface as the mats you compete on.
Dollamur wrestling home mats come with 1-year unlimited warranty.
We urge you to carefully read and consider the product safety warning section that follows. It is included to increase your awareness of the precautions that must be enforced in your home, gym or sports facility to reduce the possibility of injury.
Any activity involving motion, height, speed, rotation, and/or physical contact creates the possibility of serious injury, including paralysis and even death from landing or falling on the neck, head, back or other parts of the body. This mat DOES NOT eliminate this hazard. Users assume a risk of serious injury in using this product. Users should strictly adhere to the following guidelines at all times:
- Use this mat ONLY with proper training and under the supervision of a qualified instructor. Use of this mat without proper supervision, proper training, proper spotting equipment and/or trained spotters can be DANGEROUS and SHOULD NOT be undertaken or permitted.
- Always allow enough space to properly and safely perform the chosen maneuvers.
- Perform all maneuvers so as to avoid contact with instructors, bystanders, or other users, and to avoid going outside the perimeter of this mat.
- Inspect the mat prior to and after any use. Inspect the mat for damage, defects or wears, including tears and flattening of the energy absorbing materials. Additionally mat protection may vary according to room temperature and age. Damaged products should be repaired or replaced immediately. If in doubt, do not use this product.
- Mats can move during use. Before each use always check the mat for proper positioning and ensure mat is safely secured together. Read the owner manual before initial use.
- Know your own limitations and the limitations of this product. Follow progressive learning techniques and always consult an instructor.
- Frequently clean mats using Dollamur mat cleaning products or other disinfectants to prevent skin infections. DO NOT USE BLEACH.