WaterHog Sculptures are produced by creating a custom mold of your logo and permanently pressing or molding it into the fabric mat. This is unique process allows for a more distinct logo mat that literally pops. This also allows your design to last longer and makes for a more durable mat. Make a great impression with these WaterHog Sculpture Logo mats at your entrance. This mat features the same great advantages of WaterHog mats. The Bi-level surface design traps dirt and moisture, prevents tracking indoors, and keeps floors clean, dry, and safe. The solution-dyed PET fabric is stain-resistant, won't fade or rot, and quickly dries ensuring your logo design always stays presentable and will last for plenty of years to come.
|Material||SBR rubber - smooth or universal cleated|
78-mil (body thickness 78-mil; border thickness 143-mil)
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 3/8 inch (0.3750")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes DOC-FF1-70 for the surface flammability of carpets
- Custom, molded tone-on-tone logos created with a single color.
- Logo is permanently molded into the material and will not crush
- Affordable logo option when larger quantities of mats are required
- Waterhog Sculptures is 3/8” thick, and made from 100% polypropylene fabric
- Mat has a surface "Waffle" style pattern
- Earth-friendly rubber backing has 20% post-consumer recycled content
- “Water Dam” border traps dirt and moisture.
- Absorbs up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard.
- Resists curling and cracking
- Solution-dyed for excellent colorfastness
- Durable, UV resistant.
- Easy to clean! Vacuum, hose off or steam clean.
- Perfect for home builders, real estate companies, apartment communities and large corporate account
- No set-up fees.
- No art fees.
- Initial minimum order of 100 mats.
- Subsequent orders have no minimums.
- Minimum Text Height: 3" (includes lower case text)
- Minimum Line Thickness: 3/8"
- Any space between letters or design elements must be at minimum 1/4"
NOTE: The text requirements are for general use; however, special fonts and very thin letter forms may need to be made larger or thicker and will be approached on a case-by-case basis. Gradients, tints, screens and transparencies are not supported and should not be used.
- Home Builders
- Apartment Communities
- Real Estate Companies
- Retail Stores
- Large Corporate Accounts
- Ski Lodges
- For dry soils, dry vacuum.
- For wet soils, hose off or steam clean.
- Only use a neutral, solvent-free cleaner.
- Pressure wash for a deep clean.
- During winter months, use a nylon brush or a broom before vacuuming to loosen soils.
- Allow mats to dry thoroughly before returning to service.
Acceptable file formats include: ai, psd, gif, tif, png, eps, jpg. We recommend at least 200 dpi for best results.
Please note, mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
Email us for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-362-2053 and our designers will create the perfect logo mat for you.