Product Focus: The Posh Appeal of Viper 8925 Entrance Mats
Product Focus: The Posh Appeal of Viper 8925 Entrance Mats

Product Focus: The Posh Appeal of Viper 8925 Entrance Mats

If you are in a business or industry where the appearance, décor, and cleanliness of your business premise matter greatly, then you will need an entrance mat that exudes the all-important luxurious aesthetic but also ensures that it delivers on the cleaning and hygiene factors.

Allow us to introduce you to Viper 8925, a premium indoor entrance mat that can give you everything you need.

 

The Viper 8925 entrance mat is made from a combination of nylon and polypropylene fibers and has a sturdy vinyl backing.

The material composition of these entrance mats is 74% nylon, a synthetic fiber that is much in-demand for entrance mats and indoor carpet flooring for its appearance and properties. Polypropylene makes up the other 26% of the mat's fibers, and it greatly enhances the scraping and cleaning ability of the mat. Together they give you an entrance mat that looks great and works hard. Let’s take a look at some of the features and benefits that these mats deliver.

  • Both nylon and polypropylene fibers look soft, thick, and fluffy. This gives the entrance mat a wool-like appearance, making it the right fit for the expected plushness in upscale establishments.
  • Polypropylene in the mat makes it tough, durable, and resistant to wear and tear.
  • Both nylon and polypropylene have good crush resistance that helps the entrance mat stay resilient and helps the fibers "bounce back" even when faced with heavy foot traffic conditions.
  • With both nylon as well as polypropylene, the color penetrates deep into the material’s fiber and gets sealed in during the manufacturing process. As a result, the colour does not fade easily and looks  fresh for a lot longer.
  • The fibers of the mat wick water from the underside of shoes and reduce puddling, wet footprints, and the related slip and fall dangers. Though they wick water, unlike natural fibers, both nylon and polypropylene are synthetic fibers that do not absorb moisture into the body of the fiber. This helps them dry fast and not leave a soggy, messy floor or wet matting that is not only unpleasant to look at but is also an invitation to germs, dirt, and fungus of all kinds.
  • Since the mat can wipe shoes clean of moisture as well as dry mud, dirt, and debris, it keeps the floor inside the premise clean and give lobbies and reception area a professional look.
  • The mat is resistant to mildew, mold, moisture, and rot. It is also tough enough to stand up to changing weather conditions.
  • The vinyl backing ensures that the mat stays in place and does not move around on the floor, leading to slip-and-fall hazards.

Because the Viper 8925 matting looks so good, it is ideal for use in industries and businesses where appearances and cleanliness can make or break the reputation of the establishment. Any business hat places a great emphasis on aesthetics as well as a clean appearance should reach out for Viper 8925 entrance mats.

Industries and businesses that would most benefit from Viper 8925 mats are:

  • Hotels
  • Restaurants
  • Clubs/Clubhouses
  • Health Clubs
  • Upscale apartment complexes
  • High-end office complexes
  • Retail stores
  • Showrooms
  • Malls
  • University Buildings

The Viper 8925 indoor entrance matting is cut from 12' rolls. This means when customers order large size mats, there will be less seams on them. This not only makes the matting look good by creating an even finish but also increases the durability of the mats.

Viper 8925 are great entrance mats for upscale establishments. If you have any queries or want to know how Viper entrance matting can work with your needs, feel free to get in touch with us on sales@matsupplier.com or call on 866-362-2053. Our customer service tea will help you with your queries and help you make the right choice for your business.

You might find helpful: 

What sets the Viper products apart from the rest? Check this video blog post to find out.

Previous article Have you considered Coir Mats for your Business Premise?
Next article What kind of Office Entrance Mat should you buy?

Leave a comment

Comments must be approved before appearing

* Required fields