An In-Depth Look at Inlaid Custom Logo Mats
If you want an elegant, long-lasting, and impressive mat at your business and commercial premise, then Inlaid Custom Logo Mats may just be what you are looking for. These mats are made using the inlay process where parts of the design are cut out of different coloured materials, fitted together according to the design sent by the client, and finally, all pieces are bonded to a rubber backing. The result is a luxuriant and long-lasting mat where the colours do not fade.
Why Inlaid Custom Logo Mats?
These mats are of more superior quality than other logo mats. As a result, they are durable and long-lasting. Moreover, they don’t involve printing, so there is no chance of the design fading out over time. The mats look more luxurious, high quality, and professional--a good investment for companies who would like to create a compelling first impression.
Though inlaid custom logo mats can be used anywhere, their aesthetics and price make them perfect for offices, showrooms, retail stores, upscale restaurants, and posh hotels.
Dura Nop Inlaid Logo Mat
Viper 8150 Inlaid Logo Mat
The Inlay Process
Step 1: You send us the design of your choice. It can be a logo, your company name, your tagline, your company motto, or social media information.
Step 2: A design template is created based on the artwork you send us. This is placed on a base mat and with a precision cutting machine, we manually cut elements of the design such as shapes, alphabets etc. out of the base mat.
Step 3: Various elements are then cut out from different coloured mats of the same material based on the design.
Step 4: These cut elements are inlaid back into the base mat in the relevant places.
Step 5: This is the final step when all parts—elements as well as the base mat—are bonded together to a reinforced rubber backing. The mat is now ready to be dispatched!
Almost all custom logo mats use solution-dyed polypropylene material. You cannot print on this material, making it perfect for use in inlaid logo mats. The inlay process can also be carried out using other materials such as coir. What’s important is that the mats have a sturdy backing.
Viper 8150 Inlaid Logo Mats
- Polypropylene fibers are solution dyed before weaving. As a result, the dyes go into the substrate of the mat, giving you a UV stabilized, fade-resistant entrance mat.
- These mats are highly resistant to mold and mildew, giving you a hygienic product.
- You get a much higher quality mat, with beautiful designs.
- These mats are long lasting, tough, durable, and efficient.
- Durability and non-slip properties make this a perfect logo mat for outdoor commercial applications.
- The mats effectively remove tough dirt, grime, and water from shoe soles.
- Inlaying a logo mat is a highly manual and labour-intensive process, and this pushes up the price of these mats.
- There are higher artwork restrictions, as various elements of the design have to be cut and put together. There has to be a minimum line thickness of 3/8 inch and 3/4-inch line spacing between colours. If your design is complicated and requires a lot of detailing, then an inlaid logo mat would not be a good choice for you.
- It is impossible to get gradients, tints, screens, and transparencies on these mats, which further restricts the kind of design you can get made.
If you have any queries or need more information about Inlaid Custom Logo Mats, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer a quick chat, you can call us on 866-362-2053